#Fashion: POSTFEMINIST || Imagine a rose blooming in an uncanny sexy way, and you probably have pictured the new idea of feminine emerging over the last fashion weeks. New York, London, Milan and Paris have been center stage of tumultuous equality, inconvenience, protests, gender roles dilution and some visually shocking pollution. But to fill so much noise, some brands and designers scramble the past, and create bold, shaggy, frivolous looks that reveal without a doubt a new way of facing the feminine. An element sometimes stuck to delicate motives, others strongly ambiguous and confused, this time around a consciousness of a postfeminist age, an age in which women could happily engage their inner sins and characters and take them for a walk. A total revenge, about the extremely political of the past seasons, to become more of a dynamic game every woman should be able to play. Let’s bloom!
- The Swimsuits You Need
- Oriental Express
- 5 Natural Ways to a Healthy Complexion
- The Festivals this Summer you will not want to miss
- 10 Smoothie Recipes for this Spring
- Abortion Rights
- BFC/Vogue Designer Fashion Fund 2017
- Slingback Heels “J’Adior”
- Loewe Lantern Bag
- A Love Affair with Ganni
- MR PORTER and Gucci Exclusive Capsule Collection
- 8 Pepsi Commercials better than…
- Trend Alert: Pink!
- Vurgers and co
- Casual & Chic