#Fashion: POSTFEMINIST || Imagine a rose blooming in an uncanny sexy way, and you probably have pictured the new idea of feminine emerging over the last fashion weeks. New York, London, Milan and Paris have been center stage of tumultuous equality, inconvenience, protests, gender roles dilution and some visually shocking pollution. But to fill so much noise, some brands and designers scramble the past, and create bold, shaggy, frivolous looks that reveal without a doubt a new way of facing the feminine. An element sometimes stuck to delicate motives, others strongly ambiguous and confused, this time around a consciousness of a postfeminist age, an age in which women could happily engage their inner sins and characters and take them for a walk. A total revenge, about the extremely political of the past seasons, to become more of a dynamic game every woman should be able to play. Let’s bloom!
- Spring Feng Shui Decor Tips
- Christian Paul Watches – Just in Time!
- Model Caitin Stickels Breaks Borders
- Find Your New Favorite Dress
- 7 Engaging Activities for Couples
- Nike Launches Pro Hijab – Remember the Burkini?!
- Ad Campaign Saint Laurent is Under Fire🔥🔥🔥
- Blue and Red
- MIU MIU Cat-eye Sunglasses
- The Best Looks From Paris Fashion Week Street Style
- Gabriel Chanel Agencie Spatiale
- Nina Ricci Fall 2017 – Backstage
- Emma Watson Vanity Fair
- MAC Shadescents💄💄💄